Social Media & Influencer Manager
Firestoke is a new publisher of indie PC and Console games. We love games that bring people together, that can be shared with friends and family and which spark joy!
Our aim is to connect a growing global audience of players with the games they love. We are driven by creative inspiration, but informed by data, enabling us to bring players the best indie games from the brightest development talent.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Social Media & Influencer Manager, who can take ownership of social and community outreach along with identifying and liaising with content creators for all our campaigns. If you are excited by the chance to join a startup team with big ambitions and strong backing then we’d love to speak with you. We offer a rare and exciting opportunity to play a significant role in helping shape a successful future for both ourselves and our development partners.
Social Media and Community
- Acting as our online ambassador and product expert, you will maintain and grow Firestoke’s presence on social media and within the gaming community.
- Brief, develop and manage a regular stream of engaging content for all Firestoke products and initiatives.
- Collecting and relaying community sentiment and ensuring stakeholders and senior management are aware of key issues and/or opportunities
- Support the Marketing Director with corporate comms and B2B strategy across relevant channels.
- Develop a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective social media and community campaigns.
- Ad hoc community bug reporting, tracking and direct follow-ups in coordination with the Marketing Director, External Producer and Studio.
- Identifying and developing rich, long-lasting relationships with key content creators on platforms such as – but not limited to – Twitch and Youtube
- Plan and run innovative multi-channel campaigns that supports the overarching product strategy and objectives.
- Support with negotiating deals and deliverables with influencers and agencies including setups, briefs, budgeting and contracts.
- Monitoring influencer campaigns, analysing performance, reporting results and insights to the business.
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players are essential
- Experience or deep understanding of social media management, developing inventive and meaningful campaign strategies
- Excellent copywriting skills and natural digital conversationalists
- Ability to track, measure and feedback on social analytics, quickly adapt plans or approaches to ensure campaigns deliver the best results possible and identify key learnings for the future
- The ability to establish meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor campaign performance.
- The ability to report to colleagues and senior management in a concise and timely manner.
- Working knowledge of photo and video editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Experience or a good understanding of using social management, scheduling and reporting tools
- Must have the ability and be happy to work autonomously when required.
- A keen interest in streaming and possesses the qualities to host Firestoke livestreams in the future.
- Experience of livestream production and presentation
- Good analytical skills with a data-driven attitude
Working at Firestoke
We believe that it’s not just what you do that is important, how you do it also makes a difference. Creativity and innovation are at the centre of our world, fueled by mutual respect and a range of diverse influences. Collectively and individually we strive to question the status quo and seek learning opportunities whilst remaining humble.
As a remote organisation, we value talent and motivation above geographical location. Clear and candid communication, an agile mentality and an openness to new ideas are cornerstones of our team.
We offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allocation, flexible working, monthly hot desk contribution (if required) and a friendly and respectful culture. Most of all we offer the opportunity to help build a company that brings joy to a global audience.
Interested? Please email a quick introduction along with your CV to email@example.com
We are a UK company operating on a fully remote basis and are therefore pleased to accept candidates from any location.
Direct applications only please. No agencies.
Firestoke Group Ltd
5th Floor, 125 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4A
Company Registered in Scotland #SC689236